" 1. Get out of bed earlier than you want to.
2. Let go of things that are slowing you down.
3. Make that phone call you’re afraid to make.
4. Choose the unsure and insecure when you want to play it safe.
5. Lead even though no one is following you yet.
6. Grind out the details when it’s easier to brush them off.
7. Spend more hours working for it than dreaming about it.
8. Answer with results when making excuses is an option.
9. Give more than you get, right from the start.
10. Take time to reflect.
11. Fail and then fight harder even though you’re tired and played out.
12. Be friendly to people, even if they’re unkind to you.
13. Meet deadlines that are unreasonable and deliver results that are exceptional.
14. Take responsibility for your actions even, or especially, when things go wrong.
15. Keep moving towards where you want to be no matter what’s in front of you. "